About

My photo
This blog was established as a place to share my design finds, work & inspiration. This blog provides a creative outlet to share my thoughts and inspiration for all things design. I hope this blog inspires you. Visit our website www.winkandco.com.au.

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Matthew Perry's Malibu Home

Its a Sunday morning and as I sit here and write this post I am sitting outside soaking up the sunshine, recovering from having my appendix operation. I am dreaming of being somewhere warm and balmy away from the hustle of work and home life; somewhere I could sit and unwind without a care in the world. At this  very moment, I come across the Malibu home of Matthew Perry - Amazing!  This stunner has just gone on the market for a cool $12.5 million and is the epitome of beach house living. My bags are packed and I am ready to move into this Malibu dream home (could someone just find me a few spare million)! 

The unassuming view from the street 

Salty Air
Open plan living - the design makes the most of indoor-outdoor living through  wide expansive sliding doors 

A spacious living area provides a welcome feel through its neutral tones and organic furnishings 

A long timber deck opens off the main living areas and provides the perfect location for looking at those stunning ocean views

This pair of cane armchairs have got to be the best seat in the house

This streamlined kitchen makes for easy entertaining

The perfect location for an intimate dinner party - candles and intimate lighting are a winner every time

The master bedroom - love the window seat

The clever design of this home ensures that no opportunity is wasted to make the most of these gorgeous ocean views

Outdoor entertaining 

Images via Lonny Magazine 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.