About

My photo
This blog was established as a place to share my design finds, work & inspiration. This blog provides a creative outlet to share my thoughts and inspiration for all things design. I hope this blog inspires you. Visit our website www.winkandco.com.au.

Friday, June 21, 2013

Faking it

I have always been a strong advocate for acquiring 'the real thing' when it comes to design. Many times I have advised clients to hold off until they could either afford or source an original product rather than a cheap fake. 

However, the latest breed of wallpapers are slowly convincing me to think otherwise. These exquisite wallpapers add high end drama without the expense. Whether you want to experiment with period features such as pressed tin or intricate ironwork or try something a little more modern such as concrete there is an option to suit all tastes. Here are some of Wink and Co's favourites. 


Cast Iron


Exposed Brick


Pressed Tin

Picture Frames



Wall Panelling


Concrete

Images via: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.