About

My photo
This blog was established as a place to share my design finds, work & inspiration. This blog provides a creative outlet to share my thoughts and inspiration for all things design. I hope this blog inspires you. Visit our website www.winkandco.com.au.

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Wink & Co Featured on Lacing Raindrops

Firstly, let me start off this post by apologising for the long lapse in posts! Life has been crazy busy with so many things happening. We have just returned from two weeks holiday in Bali (which never fails to disappoint) and have been hard at it completing a number of client jobs which are nearing completion. This cool weather has had me rugged up at night with a glass of wine or tea foraging the net for inspiration and working on some exciting designs for our clients and not leaving much time to give you all some love here on the blog. I promise to get my butt back into gear and to spread the love.
In the meantime, I wanted to bring your attention to a good friend and fellow blogger, Carling Reid of Lacing Raindrops.
                                              Carling Reid of Lacing Raindrops

Carling has an extensive career within the wedding & events industry and in addition to her fabulous blog is also a regular contributor to Polka Dot Bride, Australia's #1 Wedding Blog. For those of your, who are planning a wedding or are in the industry, check out Lacing Raindrops. While you are there, check out her latest article for Polka Dot Bride "Interior Design your Wedding" for which Wink & Co feature.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.