About

My photo
This blog was established as a place to share my design finds, work & inspiration. This blog provides a creative outlet to share my thoughts and inspiration for all things design. I hope this blog inspires you. Visit our website www.winkandco.com.au.

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

A Guide to Hollywood Regency

During the past few years the Hollywood Regency style (also referred to as Hollywood Glamour) has emerged as one of the leading styles of interior design.  And I must say it is one of my ultimate design styles. This look combines clean lines, lots of detailing, bright colours and reflective surfaces. Lacquer, chrome and mirrored finishes were prominent along with shiny architectural hardware, glitzy chandeliers, luxurious textiles, faux fur accents, chintz and plaster moldings. All of these elements combined to create a bold and classic look.

I am loving everything about this living room below - the black and white graphic rug is to die for and the pops of colour really bring this space to life.



Here is how you can secure the look yourself...


1. West Elm 2. Laura Ashley 3. Coco Republic 4. Kas 5. Swank Lighting 6. Greg Natale for Designer Rugs 7. Roses - available from your local florist 8. Dulux 9. Domayne.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.