About

My photo
This blog was established as a place to share my design finds, work & inspiration. This blog provides a creative outlet to share my thoughts and inspiration for all things design. I hope this blog inspires you. Visit our website www.winkandco.com.au.

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Kitchens on the brain

We are currently in the process of completing a kitchen and living room revamp for an amazing client. Since we completed the design process I still have kitchens on the brain! They are one of my favourite spaces to design. The kitchen for me is the hub of the home. It is where we congregate to prepare and share great food and entertain with friends and families.

Here is a sneak peak at the finishes we chose for this job. Cool colours and bold prints were the standout elements of the design. I will post some pics once the install is complete.



In the meantime, here are some other gorgeous kitchens for inspiration!


Greg's style and bold designs never cease to amaze me. I absolutely love the black, ornate cabinetry. The pressed tin splash back is to die for! The use of dark colours are well balanced by the beige floors and natural light in the room. 

Not to sound vain but I am totally obsessed with mirrors - in kitchen design that is. Our kitchen features a mirrored splashback and mirrored kicks. I adore the way mirror reflects and allows a space to feel much larger than it is. I am also loving that wallpaper.


White, light and textured - whats not to love?


A splash back of subway tiles never ceases to impress. The pendent lights add a bit of drama to what is otherwise a very simple kitchen.


If I were to design a new kitchen right now it would look a lot like this one. Double ovens, double fridges and a huge island bench with plenty of natural light.


A cross between industrial and chic this kitchen ticks all the right boxes.

via: Greg Natale, Unknown, Unknown, The style files, Bruce Nagel, Unknown. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.