About

My photo
This blog was established as a place to share my design finds, work & inspiration. This blog provides a creative outlet to share my thoughts and inspiration for all things design. I hope this blog inspires you. Visit our website www.winkandco.com.au.

Monday, November 19, 2012

Olive Home

There is nothing I love more than a well-styled window display. Except...for a well done window display at one of my favourite stores - Olive Home. If you're not familiar with this small boutique chain you will want to familiarise yourself and check it out quick smart.

Olive Home is the long-term dream of Paul Alcock, one of the directors of Olive Home. Fantastic fashion labels such as Ginger & Smart and Collette by Collette Dinnigan plus a huge array of home wares fill every wall of these gorgeous stores. And for those who don't live in Brisbane you can visit their online store here.




I am loving absolutely everything in this window display. From the burnt orange and grey chevron print cushions to the bold black and grey patterned numbers. And how fabulous to have a pattern that translates from decor to fashion.

Here are a few of my favorite pieces from Olive Home's online store.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.