About

My photo
This blog was established as a place to share my design finds, work & inspiration. This blog provides a creative outlet to share my thoughts and inspiration for all things design. I hope this blog inspires you. Visit our website www.winkandco.com.au.

Friday, November 2, 2012

Dreaming of a tropical getaway

Dear Blogfriends. It’s been awhile since I lasted posted – one week to be exact! Life is so crazy at the moment and is currently one big juggling act. Between work, maintaining a home, design and this blog, being an attentive girlfriend and looking after our new bundle of joy (our puppy Luca) things are turning into a whirlwind. I dream of escaping to a tropical island with no access to phones, email or the outside world. Just me, a hammock, a tropical cocktail and a good book!! Ahhh we can only dream.
I promise to do a few posts over the weekend, so stay tuned for some blog goodness!
Till then,  here is what I am dreaming of....



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.