About

My photo
This blog was established as a place to share my design finds, work & inspiration. This blog provides a creative outlet to share my thoughts and inspiration for all things design. I hope this blog inspires you. Visit our website www.winkandco.com.au.

Friday, October 26, 2012

Weekend Joy

My lovely cousin has just returned from a month long trip in America & Canada. As one of the people who knows me best she returned with two  souvenirs that made my day - the latest issues of Canada's Style at Home and Canadian House & Home! Guess what I will be reading this weekend? Yep, you guessed it - I will be catching up on Canada's finest. I am so excited. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend and catch up on some inspiring reading of your own!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.