About

My photo
This blog was established as a place to share my design finds, work & inspiration. This blog provides a creative outlet to share my thoughts and inspiration for all things design. I hope this blog inspires you. Visit our website www.winkandco.com.au.

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Elisha says.....Hello

Hello All! I am so excited to share with you my design inspiration through this blog.  Interior design is often the first thing I wake up with and the last thing I go to sleep thinking of - it provides me with a constant source of inspiration every single day of my life for which I am extremely grateful for. This is the beginning of a blog where passion for all things design matters and where followers can share their comments and thoughts. I hope I can provide you with valuable posts to help inspire you and fuel your desire to reach your own design endeavors. Till next time......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.