About

My photo
This blog was established as a place to share my design finds, work & inspiration. This blog provides a creative outlet to share my thoughts and inspiration for all things design. I hope this blog inspires you. Visit our website www.winkandco.com.au.

Friday, October 19, 2012

Lonny launches iPad app

Great news for all Lonny addicts - Lonny have launched an iPad app. You can now get your fix on all things home decor whenever you want! The app provides access to every past issue of the online mag plus automatically downloads new issues and alerts when new content is available.

The best news.....it comes with a one month free trial subscription! You can download the app from iTunes here.


2 comments:

  1. I love magazine apps and had never heard of this magazine since I'm from Canada(although, I think Canadian House and Home is the greatest). I am a fan of Australian aesthetic though, so I am going to check it out for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dana - Yes, definitely check out Lonny Magazine. Its a bi-monthly online magazine. And if you love Australian aesthetic you should also check out Ivy & Piper magazine (also online).
      P.s. A girlfriend of mine just returned from a holiday to Canada and bought me the September issue of Canadian House & Home. I am loving it!

      Delete

 
Powered by Blogger.