About

My photo
This blog was established as a place to share my design finds, work & inspiration. This blog provides a creative outlet to share my thoughts and inspiration for all things design. I hope this blog inspires you. Visit our website www.winkandco.com.au.

Monday, October 22, 2012

Spring fling

Its official - Spring is here. Although, after this weekend's hot weather though you could be mistaken for thinking it was already summer! Spring is my favourite of the seasons. I know its spring when jasmine starts flowering and its scent fills the air, there is simply nothing more intoxicating then the scent of jasmine warmed by the sun. I happened past a florist this weekend which had the most stunning arrangement of blue hydrangea's - another flower which is quintessentially spring. It got me thinking about how the change in seasons affects design in our homes. The collection of images below all embody the season of spring. Think lots of light, white and subtle colours, clean lines, airy spaces! 

 


How gorgeous are these hydrangeas


Love the crisp whites in this bedroom. This room looks like it is right out of the Hamptons

Chocolate floors, furniture in whites and creams and a dash of blue

More white walls and chocolate floors (can anyone see a theme here)??

Love the use of colour in this room. The artwork above the bedhead is so typically spring.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.