About

My photo
This blog was established as a place to share my design finds, work & inspiration. This blog provides a creative outlet to share my thoughts and inspiration for all things design. I hope this blog inspires you. Visit our website www.winkandco.com.au.

Friday, October 26, 2012

H&G Top 50 Rooms - My Picks

House & Garden Magazine have released their 14th annual 'Top 50 Rooms'. Featuring some of Australia's prominent interior designers and architects the collection of spaces are big on ideas and are beautifully executed. Below are my top ten picks. You can check out the top 50 yourself by purchasing the November issue of the magazine or visit online at House & Garden.










1 comments:

  1. I love that Brandon Wong dining room. The tulip table and line drawings contrast so beautifully with the dark floors and walls. I also love the colors in that David Hicks living room/kitchen. I bet that marble kitchen is amazing! Great picks!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Powered by Blogger.