About

My photo
This blog was established as a place to share my design finds, work & inspiration. This blog provides a creative outlet to share my thoughts and inspiration for all things design. I hope this blog inspires you. Visit our website www.winkandco.com.au.

Sunday, January 20, 2013

A wonderful year ahead

Just over two weeks into the year and I am feeling recharged, rejuvenated and ready for what is set to be an exhilarating and jam-packed year. 

We have so much planned this year and I cant wait to share it with you. We have some exciting design jobs coming up with some amazing clients over the next few months. I'm also excited to announce that Wink & Co will be undergoing a complete re-brand including a new website and a new look for the blog (stay tuned). We have booked in a few trips this year to ensure we squeeze in a little R&R - I'm particularly looking forward to visiting Bali again for some tropical inspiration in a few months time. . And as usual we will be pottering around our home - re-decorating here and there and adding a few more projects to our casa. 

2013 is shaping up to be a stella year and I hope it is full of inspiration and great things for all of you.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.