About

My photo
This blog was established as a place to share my design finds, work & inspiration. This blog provides a creative outlet to share my thoughts and inspiration for all things design. I hope this blog inspires you. Visit our website www.winkandco.com.au.

Saturday, January 5, 2013

The Siam hotel

We all know that first impressions are everything - especially when arriving at a hotel. 

If I were to ever walk through the doors to The Siam, Bangkok I think my first impressions of this hotel would be held with the highest regard. The interior is bold and sophisticated. It is modern yet still has a nod to Thai history and architecture. 

There are many elements that I am coveting - the somewhat monochromatic colour scheme used throughout, the subway tiles in the bathrooms, the wall panelling, graphic print rugs, and the hanging ferns used throughout the courtyard.

Pure stylishness at its best.







images via the siam hotel

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.