About

My photo
This blog was established as a place to share my design finds, work & inspiration. This blog provides a creative outlet to share my thoughts and inspiration for all things design. I hope this blog inspires you. Visit our website www.winkandco.com.au.

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Flamboyant flamingo

Pink flamingos, with their elegant shapes and array of hues from soft salmons to hot pinks seem to be popping up everywhere. Have you noticed? From fabrics to wallpapers, cushions to homewares. Is this trend here to stay? I think not. At least not for the long haul. 

But, I am still loving these gorgeous animals and daydream about the perfect opportunity to decorate with them. Given that it is a trend that wont be around to stand the test of time, I think the perfect room to decorate with these gorgeous prints would be a nursery. Here is what I am thinking.... what do you think?



Wallpaper ; mirror; fabric; curtains - custom made; basket; cot; cushion; armchair; pouf; sheepskin; buffet; artwork.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.