About

My photo
This blog was established as a place to share my design finds, work & inspiration. This blog provides a creative outlet to share my thoughts and inspiration for all things design. I hope this blog inspires you. Visit our website www.winkandco.com.au.

Monday, January 21, 2013

Introducing a new series to the blog

Since starting this blog late last year we have covered many posts from design inspiration to client jobs and industry news updates. This morning I was thinking - how can we make this blog better? In addition to the things we have already covered,  how else can we add value to our clients? What is it they want to hear? What do they want to get out of reading this blog?

I have a few ideas up my sleeve for the blog in 2013 however I thought it would be a great start to kick off by taking a detailed look at all things design. Yep, it sounds very broad but we are going to break it down into easy-peasy posts that are concise, relevant and (I hope) inspirational. Each week we will look at a certain element of design, a room in the house, styling tips etc. Think of it as your weekly tutorial and dose of inspiration on all things design. From learning the secrets of the design industry to practical tips and tricks to help you create your own amazing place. Let us share with you our practical know-how, for free!

I am really looking forward to this new series of which the first will begin very shortly. On another note, if you have any thoughts on what you would like to see covered on the blog please don't hesitate to leave a comment or email me here.


Here's a sneak peak at just a few things this series will cover....



Till next time.....

image source: 1/ 2 / 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.