About

My photo
This blog was established as a place to share my design finds, work & inspiration. This blog provides a creative outlet to share my thoughts and inspiration for all things design. I hope this blog inspires you. Visit our website www.winkandco.com.au.

Friday, January 11, 2013

Wow - how hot has it been lately? This sunny weather of late has been the perfect excuse for us to escape to the beach over the holiday break. Yesterday we took a trip to the beach with Luca. Luca loves the beach  - if he's not splashing in the water or digging holes to bury his head he is running halfway down the beach with us in tow. Gotta love him.

This sweltering heat has got me thinking of beach houses. From gorgeous beach shacks to the modern day home perched on the water's edge. Here is some beach house inspiration to get you through this heat! Enjoy.








Via 1, 2, 3, 4 - unknown, 5 - unknown, 6.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.