About

My photo
This blog was established as a place to share my design finds, work & inspiration. This blog provides a creative outlet to share my thoughts and inspiration for all things design. I hope this blog inspires you. Visit our website www.winkandco.com.au.

Sunday, February 10, 2013

7 Vignettes

Well the 7 vignettes challenge ended on Friday and I am officially feeling a little lost! Well done to all those who took part - there were so many amazing vignettes created and I got so much inspiration from looking through the images each day.

I had great fun tearing the house and office upside down, pulling out items that have been in storage for months to create a vignette around each days topic. What fun!

For those of you who weren't following - here are my remaining vignettes.

And for all you other addicts out there - the 7 vignette challenge is back in March!

Day 3 - Love                                   Day 4 - Shiny

Day 5 - Cushions                           Day 6 - Old

Day 7 - Pattern (I got carried away again and did two)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.