About

My photo
This blog was established as a place to share my design finds, work & inspiration. This blog provides a creative outlet to share my thoughts and inspiration for all things design. I hope this blog inspires you. Visit our website www.winkandco.com.au.

Monday, February 25, 2013

Iconic Kitchens

Here at Wink & Co we are midway through an intense kitchen design for an amazing client. Given my love for entertaining I love the opportunity to design kitchens. Apart from being stylish and functional we love to add a little ‘pizzaz’ to our designs to prevent them from being too generic.  We all like a little something out of the ordinary don’t we?

Elle Decor recently released a One-of-a-kind Kitchen special (you can read it here) with 25 creative kitchens. Here are our favourites.










Image Source: All images via Elle Decor

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.