About

My photo
This blog was established as a place to share my design finds, work & inspiration. This blog provides a creative outlet to share my thoughts and inspiration for all things design. I hope this blog inspires you. Visit our website www.winkandco.com.au.

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Bathroom Heaven

It isn't often that a design, stops me in my tracks but this bathroom was the exception. It has been in my inspiration files for a long time and each time I come across it takes my breath away. It is the bathroom of one lucky celebrity, I can't remember who(Sarah Jessica Park rings a bell). 


Glossy white floors, artwork, greenery and soft tactile finishes make this the ultimate bathroom. Don't you just love??


Image source: I'm so sorry, I have no reference where this lovely image came from. If anyone knows please let me know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.