About

My photo
This blog was established as a place to share my design finds, work & inspiration. This blog provides a creative outlet to share my thoughts and inspiration for all things design. I hope this blog inspires you. Visit our website www.winkandco.com.au.

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Brisbane Kitchen

The year is wrapping up and I am pleased to announce that so are some of our design jobs (hooray)! A little while ago I posted a colour scheme for a kitchen we were designing for one of our lovely clients. Well, the install is now complete and the results speak for themselves. I have included a before photo for added effect.  Love it when a job goes according to plan and we have such amazing clients to work with!

p.s. excuse the dodgy photos (professional shots to come in the new year) - still needs a lot of styling but its beginning to take shape.






1 comments:

  1. Wow E! Crazy big difference... love the island bench feature!

    ReplyDelete

 
Powered by Blogger.