About

My photo
This blog was established as a place to share my design finds, work & inspiration. This blog provides a creative outlet to share my thoughts and inspiration for all things design. I hope this blog inspires you. Visit our website www.winkandco.com.au.

Friday, December 28, 2012

Holiday happiness

How was your Christmas day blog readers? We spent the day travelling between families, opening lots of beautifully wrapped presents and eating more food than I can ever remember eating in my life. Now that the craziness and hype of Christmas has passed we are slowly winding down and switching into holiday mode.  Catching up with family and friends, taking the dog for long walks, and catching up on some much needed R&R. 

Good news also - Steven has begun building the day bed in our sun room and I am very much looking forward to seeing the finished result. Now to get in touch with our upholsterer to have the cushions made up, pot up some nice greenery and select a mirror to set the whole room off. I will post some photos once complete. In the meantime enjoy the holidays if you are lucky enough to have some time off. Will leave you with some inspiring images to enjoy over your break.











Images via elle decorle Royal MonceauVT Interiors; Domayne; unknown.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.