About

My photo
This blog was established as a place to share my design finds, work & inspiration. This blog provides a creative outlet to share my thoughts and inspiration for all things design. I hope this blog inspires you. Visit our website www.winkandco.com.au.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Christmas Wishes


Well it has crept up on us once again – Christmas is just around the corner. Where did the year go?

Christmas is hands down my favourite time of the year. Holiday festivities, warm weather, amazing food and dreaming up new themes to decorate the house in for the Christmas season are just a few of the reasons why I love this time of year. I put up our Christmas tree over the weekend (I will post some photos in a separate post soon) and as always, I enjoyed every moment of it. On the flip side I am now dreading the mundane task of having to take it down December 31st!

I have left my Christmas shopping a little late this year as I usually like to have at least made a start by now. But life has been so busy these past few months that I haven’t had a chance to put my lists together with ideas for presents for those near and dear. Life isn’t too busy however for me to have already thought about some of the things I would love to see under the tree for me! Here is my wish list.


Images source: (1) I am dying to read Kellys latest book for some design inspiration Book via Amazon(2) I have been eyeing this gorgeous little tray off for months – I think the black and white version would go perfectly on my desk Tray via Etsy(3) This scent reminds me of the Yarra Valley where I first purchased this lovely hand cream Hand wash & cream via Beleze, (4) Loving this sweet necklace to add to my costume jewellery collection Necklace via Collette Hayman, (5) Time to upgrade my iPad case and this one is too cute to pass iPad case via Country Road, (6) I have a big secret and you must promise not to judge me... I have never read Pride and Prejudice! Tragic I know. The Christmas break is the perfect time to catch up on some reading Book via Anthropologie,(7) This cute little ring holder would be a lovely addition to my bedside table Ring holder via Kate Spade @ Macys, (8) A must have for the beach this summer Turkish beach towel via The Home, (9) My wallet has seen better days, this neutral number will go with just about anything Wallet via Witchery, (10) My ultimate favourite scent, I get so many compliments when I wear this Perfume via Michael Kors, (11) Ok, so I have been to Bali way too many times (8 to be exact) but I can’t help myself. There is so much happening on this little island that it’s hard to keep up. The perfect read for the plane trip over next year Travel book via Luxe City Guides, (12) I am in search of the perfect arm chair for our library – I think this one takes the cake Armchair via French & English.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.