About

My photo
This blog was established as a place to share my design finds, work & inspiration. This blog provides a creative outlet to share my thoughts and inspiration for all things design. I hope this blog inspires you. Visit our website www.winkandco.com.au.

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Styling for the Festive Season

The first weekend of December is a time I thoroughly relish as its the time I get to put up my Christmas tree and deck out the house for the festive season. If it were up to me I would probably have my tree up mid November, however Steven is totally against that idea (what a Grinch). So anyway, last weekend out came the boxes of decorations and the oversized tree. On went the Christmas carols (yep I get right into the holiday spirit) and off I went decorating, styling and re-arranging the house with branches  baubles and all things golden and glittery. This Christmas marks the first Christmas we have spent in our house as we were still renovating this time last year. It was a wonderful feeling to finally pull out our decorations (some of which I had forgotten I event had) from storage and and do up the house. 

I hope you all have enjoyed decorating your homes for the festive season as much as I have!













Styling and images by Elisha Bryant

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.