About

My photo
This blog was established as a place to share my design finds, work & inspiration. This blog provides a creative outlet to share my thoughts and inspiration for all things design. I hope this blog inspires you. Visit our website www.winkandco.com.au.

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Finders Keepers

Yesterday during a trip to the beach to get Luca's (our lovely puppy) craziness out we took a long stroll along the shoreline. I have picked up many things washed up on the shore over the years including gorgeous pieces of coral, shells and driftwood. Yesterday I collected two lovely pine cones. I'm thinking of painting these guys in a bright hue and turning them into an ornament for the tree or adding them to a nice arrangement on the sofa table.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.