About

My photo
This blog was established as a place to share my design finds, work & inspiration. This blog provides a creative outlet to share my thoughts and inspiration for all things design. I hope this blog inspires you. Visit our website www.winkandco.com.au.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Green with envy

Move over Tangerine Tango, Emerald Green is vying to be seen. Pantone have just announced their 2013 Colour of the Year is Emerald Green (PANTONE 17-5641).
Every year, Pantone polls designers and brands about colours they're featuring to aid in its decision for what hue will tinge the next 12 months. Previous years colours have included turquoise, mimosa and last year's colour - tangerine tango.
I’m not a huge fan of green interiors myself however I do enjoy this colour when used as an accent to bring a room to life. I adore the use of these green, opulent curtains against the chalky grey walls.

It will be interesting to see how this colour is used in interiors over the next 12 months.





Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comments:

  1. I love emerald and can't wait to see what the shelter mags and store put out over the next year showcasing this color!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Powered by Blogger.