About

My photo
This blog was established as a place to share my design finds, work & inspiration. This blog provides a creative outlet to share my thoughts and inspiration for all things design. I hope this blog inspires you. Visit our website www.winkandco.com.au.

Friday, December 14, 2012

Island Dreaming



We are planning a trip back to Bali next year and I honestly cannot wait. It is almost a yearly event that we make the  journey across to this to-die-for island. I couldn’t be more delighted at the thought that we will soon be back there for a relaxing few weeks. I have been doing some research on villas and accommodation and there are just so many gorgeous places to stay.

I can definitely see myself relaxing on this day bed with a good book and cool drink in hand.

I will include some more Bali villa inspiration over the coming weeks. If you have any recommendations I would love to hear them.


Follow Me on Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.